Sect. 1 General
Sect. 2 Information about Cookies
(1) Purpose of data processing This website uses technically necessary cookies. These are small text files that are stored in or by your Internet browser on your computer system.
(2) Legal Basis The legal basis for such processing is set out in Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
(3) Legitimate interest Our legitimate interest is the functionality of our website. The user data collected by technically necessary cookies are not used to create user profiles. This preserves your interest in data protection.
(4) Duration of storage The technically necessary cookies are usually deleted when the browser is closed. Persistent cookies have different validity period from a few minutes to several years.
Sect. 3 Your rights as a data subject
If your personal data is being processed, you are the ‘data subject’ in terms of GDPR and you have the following rights towards us, the controller:
1. Right to Information You may request us to provide information about your personal data processed by us under Article 15 of the GDPR.
2. Right to rectification If your personal data provided to us is not up to date or not accurate you have the right to ask for modifications to your personal data under Article 16 of the GDPR. You also have the right to request us to complete an incomplete data.
3. Right to erasure You have the right to have your personal data erased and ask for deletion of your data under Article 17 of the GDPR.
4. Right to restriction of processing You have the right to restrict the processing your personal data under Article 18 of the GDPR.
5. Right to data portability You have the right referred to in Article 20 of the GDPR to receive your personal data provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller.
6. Right to revoke the consent given under data protection lawYou have the right referred to in paragraph 3 of Article 7 to withdraw your given consent based on the data protection provisions at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
7. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authorityIf you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR, you have the right referring to in Article 77 of the GDPR to complain to the supervisory authority against the processing of your personal data (in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement ).
Please also note your right of objection under Article 21 GDPR: a) In general: reasoned objection requiredIf the processing of personal data concerning you takes place in order– to perform our overriding legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6 (1f) GDPR)or– to safeguard the public interest (legal basis: Article 6 (1e) GDPR), you are entitled to object to the processing at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation; this also applies to profiling based on the provisions of the GDPRIn the event of objection, we will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless we can prove compelling grounds for processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal Claims; b) Special case of direct marketing: simple objection is sufficientIf the personal data concerning you are processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing and without stating reasons; this includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct Marketing.If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes. Responsible for data processing:
GWK Norbert Gerlach GmbH & Co. KG
In der Steinbach 2
Phone: 06786 2904860